Monday, June 8, 2009

Surf's Up!

I was waiting for Will to wake up so that I could take the kids to the pool/swim practice and got inspired to make a card! How cute is this???

I used Pick a Petal for my "boards"! (JP told me that they look like raindrops!). I also used Pink Flamingo DSP, Whisper White CS, Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise ink and cardstock.The alphabet is a retired set, Quirky Lower Alpha (I think!!) And of course I used dimensionals (I love these little sticky guys!).
Don't forget that the retired list is out! Things are starting to sell out so if there is something that you want, get it now! I made the mistake of waiting too long to order one of the scrapbook kits and it's gone...!
Well, Will is still sleeping but I better wake him up! If we time it right, we'll get to the pool right after break is over. Yes, we have going to the pool down to an exact science...!
Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Perfection!!! I love that you used the Pick a Petal stamp set to make the surf boards. I have that set and I never thought to use it for surf boards. I love the bright colors and your color combination. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! What a neat idea to use them for surfboards! I still have and love my quirky alphabet too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails