Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's ONLY Wednesday??

Seriously? It feels like today should be Friday! It's been a LONG week! But, I guess that is what happens when you have sick kids! My middle child, Ben (4) was diagnosed with strep throat and mono on Monday! Yikes, right? Poor kid. He's a tough one though! Then the "baby" started with the cough/fever last night and it looks like JP has come home from school with it today! Lovely!

Needless to say, I've been playing nurse to the boys so I haven't gotten much time to create this week! But....my NEW STAMPIN' UP! SPRING-SUMMER COLLECTION CATALOG arrived Monday so I've had lots of time to check that out! It's beautiful! The samples in it are just amazing! I wish I was that creative!

I did get to make a quick card for my Grandma this afternoon. She is doing better and has been discharged from the hospital. She meets with the doctors next week to discuss when/where to do the surgery. Anyways, here is the card...

One of my patients is crying so I don't have time for the recipe right now but I'll try to post it later!

SEND HEALTHY THOUGHTS OUR WAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope all of your kids feel better soon. I hate when mine are sick so I know how you feel. The card is really cute. I'm glad to hear your grandma is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear that she is out of the hospital. That card will sure cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails