Thursday, November 20, 2008

You NEED Rub-Ons!

Time is running out! You only have a few more days to get the Stampin' UP! Rub-Ons for 20% off! Order yours online here! I made this super cute card in minutes last night! I had seen one in different colors on a blog but now can't find it! If it's yours, THANKS! Anyways, No stamping whatsoever! Just some cardstock, Bella Rose DSP, ribbon, and Season of Cheer Rub-Ons!

Check out the Chit Chat Rub-Ons in the big catalog. You get a million of them (ok, not really a million) for less than $9 if you take advantage of this months special! My personal favorites from that set are "Rock on, dude!" and "Break out the birthday cake!" The UPS man just delivered them to my house! I can't wait to play!

If you would like me to send you some other ideas of quick cards to make, post a comment and leave your email address and I'll get right on it!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see ya back to blogging! great card .. just love the rub on's. gotta get some of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, you'd never know from looking at it that it was easy. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Great inspiration for using the rub-ons! I'm not sure if it's the fact that I tend to hoard or that I'm rub-on challenged, but I find it difficult to use my rub-ons. This is just the inspiration I need to get them out and use them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails