Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm back...!

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted! Life has gotten a little busy! Things are great though! The kids are happy and healthy and my belly is growning! Here are a few highlights from the past couple of weeks...
Erich and I went to Florida for a wedding. No pictures of me but really, I was there!....
We've played outside A LOT!...


JP crashed into the wall and had to get 2 staples in his head...
Claire came to visit and we watched the Redskins lose again...

I attended the Thanksgiving Luncheon at JP's school. Yes, I took all three boys...

I've even managed to get a few cards done! I worked on a bunch of stuff for a craft fair and forgot to take pictures of it before I sent it off but I promise to post a few cards in the next hour or so!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    Glad you're back - I'm in awe of you having three boys, I wouldn't have enough energy!! They sure are handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails