Monday, October 13, 2008

Little Ghost People

I just had to share these little ghost people that now reside on my front porch! My grandparents made them for my Mom years ago and they have now found their way to my house! We love our ghost people! Ben has even named them! The girl is Nicole and the boy is Luke. He has friends by those names and for some reason thought our ghosts should share the names! Ben is funny!
I also have a little stamping project to share as well! The boys and I went to a Halloween Party today and I wanted to bring a little something for the hostess! Unfortunatly due to camera issues, you'll have to see what the "little something" is next time I post! But, here is how cute the wrapping came out! Presentation is important, right?

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Kinda creepy but really cute! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree a little creepy but very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute tag ... presentation does mean everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ghost people are too cute, and I can't wait to see what's in that package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love those little ghosts! How cute and creative. Can't wait to see what's all wrapped up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little tag - super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little ghost people - they're the first ghosts I've ever wanted to hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute presentation! Can't wait to see what is inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. prayerandstamps: LOL. So cute. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have to go in the garage door...reminds me too much of Chucky! They're very realistic looking. But the tags are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails