Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Help Me Bring My Kids To Disney World!

We have an awesome opportunity to go to Orlando in October but I need some extra cash! JP (my 6 year old) has already offered to hawk my gold jewelry! I'm sure you've seen those commericals...gold for cash...hey, he thought it was a brilliant idea! But I think Stampin' UP! is a much better route! I'll start with my retired stamps! Here is what I've got! Prices are negotiable and I'll ship wherever (at your cost!).

Tags So Much
Used
$8.00

Going Out In Style
Used
$12.00

Taggers Dozen
Used
$11.00

Too Terrific Tags
Used
$8.00

Sweet On You
Used
$10.00

All About U
Used
$16.00

Polka Dots and Paisleys
Used
$12.00

Unfroggetable
Used
$16.00

Gorgeous Grapevine
New Mounted
$18.00

Just Like You
NEW Unmounted
$25.95

Woodland Frame
New Mounted
$12.00

Tag Time
New Unmounted
$26.95

Loads of Love
Used
$13.00

Sweet and Sassy
Used
$11.00

So Very
Partially Mounted
$10.00

Friendship Blooms
Used
$12.00

Mix and Mingle
NEW UNMOUNTED
$12.00

Along the Same Lines
Used
$12.00

Spring Solitude
Unmounted
$20.00

Infinite Goodness
Used
$15.00

Loads of Love Accessories
Used
$11.00

All About Occasions
Partially Mounted
$11.00

Lots of Thoughts
Used
$10.00

Please feel free to pass this list on to your stamping friends! My children and I will be grateful!!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    I have a long list of retired stamp sets I am looking for if you'd like me to email it to you.
    Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm interested in one of your sets. would u please email me :)
    thanks!!
    Ret
    crafty1ret@eastlink.ca
    www.cardsncraftsbyret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails