Monday, August 18, 2008

Cornflakes In Bed!

I love my kids! Today is my birthday and my 6 year old decided that Mommy deserved breakfast in bed! So, he brought me a box of Cornflakes! Isn't he sweet?

As much as I would love to just hang out at home today and make cards and stuff, I've got bigger plans! I'm heading to the Jonas Brothers concert with my Goddaughter! Sounds fun, right?

Well, I'll leave you with a birthday card that I created for a friend!



Stamps: Sock Monkey (cupcake) and Heard From The Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Glitter, Scallop Edge Punch, Square Punch

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet!

    I really like this card. Great way to show the versatility of sock monkey.

    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the scallop boarder. And like Angela said, this is a great way to show off the versatility of the "Sock Monkey". Which happens to be one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails