Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lots of Pictures!

Not much to say today but I wanted to post pictures of a bunch of the cards that I have been working on! Most of them have been sent out! Did you get one??

There was a big spread in the latest Paper Crafts Magazine about pleating so I thought I would give it a try!
This is using the "Reflection" technique. We made this card at April Stamp Club.

This is the other card for Stamp Club. We used the "Chalkboard" technique!
I made these as favors for a baby shower that my sister was hosting.

Michelle gave this as part of her gift to the Mommy To Be!
3 Different cards using a SAB set.





A name frame for JP's teacher. I love the colors and the All In The Family set is so fun!



JP's birthday party invitations! He turns 6 next week!!

A margarita card using Tart & Tangy! It's my new favorite set!

A quick thank you note for a friend!

Thanks for looking!!











2 comments:

  1. For the pleats, do you cut strips or actually fold the paper? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the pleats, I scored every 1/2" and then every 1 1/2". Then folded. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails