Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do you remember Cool Caribbean?

Well, I'm finally getting around to painting the upstairs rooms in our home! I started with the boys' bathroom! At first I was leaning towards painting it "Tempting Turquoise" but I got scared and went with a lighter shade...COOL CARIBBEAN! I love how it turned out! The paint guy at Home Depot looked at me like I was NUTS when I handed him a piece of cardstock to color match. He tried to encourage me to find a close match in the swatches that were in stock but I told him in no uncertain terms that it needed to be Cool Caribbean! I think I'll paint my whole house in SU colors...! OK, maybe not! But if anyone can come up with a good plan for JP and Ben's room using SU colors, I'm game! Here is the bathroom...I still need a picture for above the toilet and maybe something above the towel bar.

I also worked on a few cards this past weekend. Here they are! They were all pretty simple...no explanation needed!






We're gearing up for a big weekend! JP has his first soccer game of the season on Saturday! My in-laws will be arriving from Florida sometime Saturday afternoon and then we have William's baptism on Sunday! Should be fun!
Enjoy you day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bathroom!!
    Those cards are all SO stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails