Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another MDS Layout

Here is a quick scrapbook page that I whipped up between folding a thousand loads of laundry!


We went to Timberline for New Years Eve! JP, Ben, and Erich skied while I stayed back at the house on "kid duty"! Will, Allison, and I got out for a little snow time! We went sledding, threw some snowballs, played with the dogs, and of course took pictures! The big boys had a great time skiing! JP and Ben went to "ski school" for the day and learned a lot! They can't wait to go back! I'll be scrapping the pictures of them soon!

I know a lot of you have asked me about MDS and Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase it! Not only do you get awesome, fun, software but you'll also get a free stamp set! Call or email me and we'll get your order placed!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great page using MDS! It definitely makes scrapbooking easy. Thanks for the link to your blog from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Simple but with impact!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails