Friday, December 18, 2009

My baby girl is 9 months old today! I can't believe I have had a DAUGHTER for 9 months! And what a sweetie. She is so fun.
Right now her favorite things are bath time, clapping, crawling really fast, eating her brothers breakfast, and DADDY! This little girl adores her Daddy!
We are really looking forward to her first Christmas. The big brothers have been telling her all about Santa Claus! Should be fun...!
I created this scrapbook page using My Digital Studio. If you don't have this Stampin' UP! software yet, you need it! I love making quick, cute pages for my kids! It's also great for gift making...! After Christmas I'll be posting a gift that I created! Can't ruin the suprise...!
Have a great day!!!
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's so cute!!! Those eyelashes are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails