Thursday, September 24, 2009

I LOVE My Digital Studio

The brand new digital solutions program called My Digital Studio, by Stampin' Up!, was released to demonstrators on Sept. 1st, and will be avaliable to customers on Oct. 1st. I just got mine yesterday and I am HOOKED on this program! I've played around with it a little bit and I am just amazed at all of the awesome features! I wanted to share this QUICK (like 5 minutes) layout that I did with Allie's 6 month picture!
The picture itself is actually a digital picture of the hardcopy from Portrait Innovations so it isn't the greatest but it gives you an idea.....! Isn't it AWESOME! I started with a template provided with the program and then I changed some colors, deleted some of the embellishments and added some others! WAY TOOOOO EASY! and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH FUN! :) Now I can either get this printed through Stampin' UP! or just upload it to Costco and get it done there. How cool is that???
If you are interested in learning more about My Digital Studio, let me know and we can get together!
I've got to run to make my family some dinner and then I am off to Back To School Night! I'll try to add some more MDS (My Digital Studio) project over the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I am intersted in learning more about tour digital program- Carrie Scanlan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails