Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me!!

9 years ago, at about this time, I was getting ready to walk down the aisle! Wow! Time flies! No big plans for today. We are just hoping to get in a non-chaotic dinner this evening. We'll set the boys up with the Wii in the basement and hope for the best! Right...!

I got some GREAT news today! Jonnelle and Alex are coming for a quick visit in June!! We are all very excited! JP and Alex were best buddies when they were younger! I think JP still thinks of Alex as a "baby" so it should be fun to see him all grown up! Here is a picture of them from "way back when"! How cute were they??

Speaking of cute...check out this card that I made earlier today! Post a comment if you would like for me to send you the dress template! It is SOOO easy!!


Have a GREAT day!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anni!!! Hope yall had a nice evening, somewhat quiet!!
    Look at that picture, aaawww, weren't they just stinkin cute, mean as snakes, but cute!!
    Please, please send me that template, VERY cute!!! You are so stinkin creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to have the template for that dress - how cute is that??? Especially with the Summer Picnic DSP - perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me the template. Happy anniversary - a little late. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails