Friday, October 5, 2007

Greetings!

I've been meaning to start a blog for awhile but life has gotten in the way and I am just now getting to it! I'm hoping that this will be a good tool for me to share my Stampin' UP! creations and other ideas with all of you!

So, here is my first project! I made these for JP's teachers as a Halloween! He gave them to them earlier this week so that they could enjoy them all month long!
The first item is a white candle wrapped in cardstock and Creepy Crawly Designer Paper. Next is a Starbucks Frappachino bottle wrapped in the same. I created the card using the Batty For You stamp set, scallop, and circle punches. There is also a jumbo paper clip in there to be used as a bookmark. This was made with the same products as the card!
I'm working on a few more Halloween items! I'll post them when I get a chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails